Well I don’t have a book review for you guys today so here’s a reading tag!
I saw this photo and yeah, totally.
1. Do you have a certain place for reading at home?
Not really! It’s usually in bed or on the couch in the living room. Depends on how I’m feeling.
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
I use whatever I can find aha. Bookmarks, paper, card, clothing tags, leaflets…
3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter or a certain number of pages?
I will always read until the end of a chapter, unless that’s not possible. For example, when I’m on the bus and I need to get off – or when I just fall asleep reading.
4. Do you eat or drink when reading?
I don’t generally eat whilst reading. When I do, it’s only when I’m reading on my kindle as it’s just easier! I always have a drink or my water bottle within arms reach so I do drink whilst reading.
5. Do you watch TV or listen to music whilst reading?
Not really. I used to listen to music on the bus to college and read, but this just helped to block everything out aha!
6. One book at a time or several at once?
One at a time! I mean, I am also 7 chapters into the audio book of Philosophers Stone, but I don’t count that because I could go back to that any time and still know what is happening.
7. Reading at home or everywhere?
Everywhere. I can actually just read anywhere – noise doesn’t bother me at all.
8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
Silently. I’ve never actually tried just reading out loud to myself. I don’t think I’ve read out loud since primary school!
9. Do you ever read ahead or skip pages?
Oh no, you can’t do that!
10. Breaking the spine or keeping it new?
I’m in two minds about this. I don’t generally break the spine, and I try to keep my books neat, but I do love how worn and used my Harry Potter books look!
11. Do you write in your books?
I don’t think I could ever do this! I didn’t even like writing in my textbooks.
12. What are you currently reading?
Right now I am reading Paper Swans – Jessica Thompson. I haven’t actually read much in the past few days though so I’m still right at the beginning of it!